AVRIL LAVIGNE QUOTES

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/avril-lavigne/pictures/avril-lavigne-picture-1.jpg

I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
Avril Lavigne

I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war - a lot of people aren't about war.
Avril Lavigne

I was eating bad stuff. Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated.
Avril Lavigne

People are like, 'Well, she doesn't know the Sex Pistols.' Why would I know that stuff? Look how young I am. That stuff's old, right?
Avril Lavigne :D

No Responses to "AVRIL LAVIGNE QUOTES"

Leave a Reply